Sunday, October 6, 2013

NYX Liquid Crystal Liner

My first blog post!!

I am very excited! I went to Ulta the other day and they had a NYX sale 40%, you know I couldn't stay away. One item that caught my eye was the NYX Liquid Crystal Liner. I actually swatched it at the store before purchasing and even in that harsh light it had great potential ! 
The one I purchased was LCL105 Crystal Gun Metal, Here's a quick swatch below. 


As you can see they have great potential that was just one quick run without double dipping. At first I thought it would be like those cheap glitter nail polishes that you need to pack on your nail then takes forever to dry.(Yup I've been there) But not for this with just one strike of the brush this was the result. So if you want to do a nice glitter line on top of your usual black eyeliner for that extra oomph this is for you! 

Rating: Don't put that down, buy it and try it!!

Until next time time <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment