Thursday, October 10, 2013

Revlon - Nearly Naked Powder

Hello Again!

I am excited to bring you another review! This time I will be reviewing Revlon's nearly naked pressed powder. I am in the color medium and I use this as a setting powder for my foundation. I must say I was pleasantly surprised with this. At first glance I picked up medium deep but I tried it and it was way to dark. I love this as a setting powder, it actually looks good in flash too. I have even gone out in hot conditions with it on and I have not seen a cakey face! You could even carry this around in your purse to keep your makeup looking refreshed if you have oily skin like I do. But I have noticed I don't need to do it as much( I will say I do use primer under my foundation).

Below are pictures taken with my Sony Cybershot camera.

With Flash

Without Flash

Rating : Don't put that down, try it and buy it!!

Until next time <3

No comments:

Post a Comment